Station 1

Station 1 at 164 County Road 130, was built in 1982 and was the first station built.  Today Station 1 houses four apparatus, Engine 71, Brush 71, Tender 71, and Medic 71.  The District’s principal business office is also located at Station 1.

Station 2

Station 2 at 18686 Highway 140, the building is approximately 100 years old and is located on “the Old Fort”. Today we house 3 apparatus at station 2, Brush 72, Brush Tender 72, and Engine 79.

Station 3

Station 3 Located at 22868 Highway 140. was built in 2004.  It houses 3 apparatus, Engine 73, Rescue 73 and Medic 73. It has quarters available for staffing. The Fire Chief’s office is also located in this building and most of the fire department training and functions are performed at this station.

Station 4

Station 4 at 3009 County Road 100 was built in the Fall of 2006 and houses 3 apparatus, Engine 74, Brush Tender 74, and Brush 74. It is an 1800 square foot metal building and serves as our wild land station.

Station 5

Station 5 located at 4022 County Road 117 was built in 2010. It is an 1800 square foot site built structure and house 4 apparatus, Engine 75, Tender 75, Brush 75, and High Volume Pump Trailer.